hi peeper!!on the last post before i shared everything that means so much to me.. family.. fellas.. but right now im sharing something huge.. something bigger.. something that relate to my future.. last Friday i have been chosen for entering University Malaysia Kelantan on Geo-science.. yes.. im glad.. it is one of my top ten choices..
what is Geo-science?
Earth science (also known as geoscience, the geosciences or the Earth sciences) is an all-embracing term for the sciences related to the planet Earth. It is arguably a special case in planetary science, the Earth being the only known life-bearing planet. There are both reductionist and holistic approaches to Earth sciences. The formal discipline of Earth sciences may include the study of the atmosphere, hydrosphere, oceans and biosphere, as well as the solid earth. Typically Earth scientists will use tools from physics, chemistry, biology, chronology and mathematics to build a quantitative understanding of how the Earth system works, and how it evolved to its current state.
Careers in the Geo-science
- geoscientists are employed by industries related to oil and gas, mining and minerals and water resources.
- geological consultants or work with consulting firms
- work for the federal government or a state government agency
- Exploration and production - searching for and managing the extraction of natural resources such as fossil fuels, metals, construction materials and groundwater.
- Engineering and environmental - investigating and monitoring ground conditions associated with construction, planning, land use, reclamation of contaminated land, and waste disposal.
- Geological surveying - collecting surface and subsurface geological information, onshore and offshore, for geological, geophysical and geochemical maps and databases.
- Education and research - teaching and research in universities; teaching in schools and colleges; museum work.
so what im freaking out right now was how im going to survive on this one?? am i damn qualified enough for this great course?? by referring to my senior-to-be.. i shouldnt be bother about this.. well,guys.. thanks!! its really damn good impression towards the course.. im just being more calm and realistic tho.. hoped there is something behind all of mu fussy mind..