Friday 11 November 2011

bUncH of BB's

unbelievable!! my 2nd entry in a single day!! credit to Miss Mai.. she's the one who, yeah... make me wanna do one special entry for these amazing babes.. as i manage myself into busy world of study, i cant do it all alone.. i need super cool friends with super hot attitude comes together with super woe friendship relation.. lucky me cz whenever i go, i can find someone whom we can call friend.. some of my best peers also said that
I AM A FRIEND FINDER... wait a sec! is that a complement o what???? okay, boo with that.. doesnt bother me at all..yikessssssss!!!!!!!!!!
okay, at first place, all i can say was never get into my mind that im gonna make some kind of a good friendship bonding with these guys.. why is so??? its all started with SBG's Eid celebration.. thats 4 sure... back in time, i was some type of weirdo kiddo with confused smile.. keep on smiling to others, saying Hi n all those things thats make people wanna say " Ouchhh.. this girl totally freak me out!! who the hell she is?? keep her away from me!!" AM I THATS CREEPY??? no lar.. im really nice girl.. like girl-next-door one.. ( hell no!!keep on giving some xtra credit to myself!! again!!!)

the first hot babe that i knew.. n better yet shes the one who start it on the first place... with her warm welcome of friendship, yes I AM TOTALLY BEING BLESSED!!! by referring to famous word among us today "UNTUNG LAAA DPAT KAWAN Y BAIK" which i can conclude suits enough with our situation...
lets give a warm scroll right to super babe,Maisarah!!!!!!!!! ( drum roll plzz!!!!!!!!)

meets mai!! how sweet she is..most of my time, i do spend with her!
this one, oh yeah!! really know when to smile larh... very good of smiling model!! ( i do think she should make a commercial break about how to smile!!) introducing Miza!! the hottest smile do belong to her!! this girl totally beat me up when comes to smile.. better yet, i do need more xtra practicing on smile if i wanna bring her down!!!  okay MIZA,kindly feel scare of me from now on... i gv u red alert now!! dont believe on what im saying??? as u see the pic me n her, then u know how exactly im telling the truth!!!
here it goes!! QUEEN OF SMILE!!!! heartbeat rose up!!!




talk about this girl.. wowww... she is the most HILARIOUS among others!! thats the truth okay!! love to laugh , talkative, cant b shut down
( anything should turn her to move around!), always a sleepy head( oh gosh! she DEFINITELY FALL IN LOVE IN BIO's CLASS, thats the time 4 sleep!!) n her most eager thing to do is EAT!!! .. as u can name all
the crazy things, n yes she conquers all of it!!! Sarah 0 jz Sara, thats name belongs to her.. 1 thing 4 sure about this one, she loves taking pictures!! n pretty good on what her do!!

sarara tara!! quite superb nickname tho
the only HERO!!! drum roll plzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!! meets Putra Syuk... the king of stylish n most top of all KING OF BIO!! ( damn!! need to get the secret from him to get EXCELLENT in bio!!!) being the only guy in our BB's wasnt a biggie 4 him ( hoped so!! do u mind at all,uncle???) some people might mind n asking hows on Earth it happens??? well, as simple as u buy ice cream.. hv a penny, go to a store then buy it! simple right?? same thing goes to what u guys wondering.. but as far i can say, girls can mix up with dude.. dude also can do the same thing..  as long as we know where the limit is... back about this hero, yes.. he looks like a bro to me.
weird to say this.. *blushing!!!*. but thats exactly what i felt about u!! so lucky mehhh.... he is the 2nd dude whom i can address that kinda way...


the hero!! putra syuk

  WE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!! so damn sweet right?? hoped our friendship bonding will lasts..Amin..

7 comments:

  1. owh my, ur soo lucky to have that many people to call ur besties =D

    im envious of you.

    and i think its super adorable that ur guy friend putra syuk doesnt mind at all having close female buddies .

    god bless and stay close forever =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi leyaliyana!!
    am i that kinda lucky?? hahaha.. thanks dear..
    n yup, me n my BB's so damn lucky to hv guy friend like syuk.. will let him know bout ur complement, okay dear?? XD
    thanks 4 da wish!!! same thing goes to u!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hai winda!! thanks 4 all the saying.. so sorry dear.. i dont hv any twitter.. YET!!! n if i hv it, will let u know.. SOON!!! thanks again love..

    ReplyDelete
  5. salam tuan rumah..
    anda di jemput untuk event anjuran saya! sila klik SINI

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey..u've found my substitute? *sentap. hahahaha..
    ;P

    ReplyDelete